Choose from an array of public relations and communication services to achieve your strategic goals.
Developing open, working relationships with the right audiences is the best public relations strategy.
- Crisis management
- Communication audits
- Message development
- Spokesperson support and coaching
- Stakeholder interviews
- Strategic public relations planning and campaigns
Knowing how to navigate the halls of Olympia – and who the key players are — is essential.
- Public affairs outreach
- Issue advocacy campaigns
- Media relations/editorial outreach
- Advocacy messaging and support
- Testimony prep
Writing & Editing
The right words at the right time in the right medium can make all the difference.
- Annual reports
- Collateral (brochures, one-pagers, press kits, etc.)
- Blog posts + web content
- Guest columns
- Hearing Testimony
- Newsletters and magazines writing/editing
What do you do when a reporter calls? Which reporter should you talk to? And who needs to hear your news, first?
- Editorial board visits
- Letters to the editor
- Media outreach/pitching
- Media training and prep
- Press conferences & media events
- Press releases
Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Deciphering and applying social media is an essential part of any strategic public relations or public affairs campaign.
- Account management
- Social media measurement
- Strategic development + program management
Need help with marketing? Online surveys? Launching an RFP?
Happy to talk through your situation and find a way to provide a successful solution.