Choose from an array of public relations and communication services to achieve your strategic goals.
Developing open, working relationships with the right audiences is the best public relations strategy.
- Strategic public relations planning and campaigns
- Crisis management
- Spokesperson support and coaching
Knowing how to navigate the halls of Olympia – and who the key players are — is essential.
- Public affairs outreach
- Issue advocacy campaigns
- Media relations/editorial outreach
- Advocacy messaging and support
Writing & Editing
The right words at the right time in the right medium can make all the difference.
- Newsletters and magazines
- Blog posts
- Bylined columns
- Collateral (brochures, RFPs, one-pagers, etc.)
Facebook? Twitter? Pinterest? Linked In? Blogs? Deciphering and applying social media is an essential part of any strategic public relations or public affairs campaign.
- Strategic development + program management
- Social media measurement
What do you do when a reporter calls? Which reporter should you talk to? Who needs to hear your news first?
- Media outreach
- Press releases
- Opinion-editorials and letters to the editor
- Editorial boards
- Media training