Life does move pretty fast, which is exactly why we're taking a moment to slow down: so we don't miss our one year anniversary!
And what a fast-paced year, at that. The past 12 months have brought new partnerships, engaging projects and, best of all, multiple opportunities to help clients tell their stories. That it all happened during the longest legislative session in Washington state history only made things even more interesting!
Naturally, no birthday party would be complete without a goodie bag, so here's a few treats we'd include in the mix, based on our work this past year:
- Training the first class of Leadership Washington on working with reporters and handling challenging media interviews.
- Visiting with the editorial boards of the state's top newspapers to help a client explain the state's K-12 education funding challenges.
- Helping clients better use social media, even with limited staff, time and resources. #FTW! (That's "For The Win" in tweet-speak.)
- Sharing good news about a Northwest business doing great things for people -- and their furry, four-legged friends.
- Getting the email from the Department of Licensing reminding you it's time to renew your business license.
So we'll take Ferris' advice and pause a moment to savor our first year in business -- but then it's back to work, to ensure our second anniversary is twice as sweet.
Now please pass the cupcakes -- and thank you for your continued support of Jocelyn McCabe Public Relations, LLC.